Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Pocket Guide to Vaginal Euphemisms

A while ago Jamie made a post about euphemisms for periods. I found a similar list of euphemisms for vaginas on the Re(vulva)lution Tumblr.


I thought it was interesting how they broke down the different names into categories, showing that a lot of them have similar themes.

One of the more surprising ones I read was "Penis Penitentiary." Seriously? Are vaginas so icky that they're compared to being in prison?

I found most of these gross, but some of them were funny. I may have to start utilizing some of them ("Hairy Manilow"). What do you call your vagina?

2 comments:

Aana Rae said...

I call my vagina my vagina, but I do like Bluebeard's Closet because of it's literary awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

i used Tuh-twat and tootie growing up lol.

 

design by suckmylolly.com